Our journal is a scientific, referred, online journal in which there will be publications about the theoretical and practical studies.
- Journal will be published online at least four times in March, June, September and December.
- In journal there are the studies which didn’t take place another publication. The studies published for it is not published or any pubshing is not set any other place before, the legal results which are about the copyrightcompletely belong to author(s).
- The publication language of the jounal is Turkish. The authors who wants can send the full text in English along with the Turkish full text.
- If the studies are supported by any institution or company, this institution or company should be noted as a foot note.
- The studies sent to the journal is presented the evaluation of two refrees. If it is necessary the study could be analysed by more than two refree. The studies sent to evaluation author's and referee's names kept private.
- The articles in the journal have been evaluated by the double blind peer-review process. During the double blind peer review process, the reviewers and the authors cannot directly communicate with each other. The assessments and the reports of the reviewers are transmitted by the Management System of the Journal. Within this period, the reports of the assessments sent by the reviewers and the corrected texts sent by the authors are installed in the system and sent to the parties by the editor. Double blind peer review help to make an objective evaluation of the work.
- The author has to follow the adjustment suggestions.
- Author(s) can oppose the refree’s negative opinions if they can show any evidence. This objection is analysed and if it is thought necessary a differrent refree’s opinion is taken.
- For the publication of the studies author(s) has to take into consediration of the Refree and Advisory Council.
- The studies sent fort he publication can’t return whether or not published.
- If refrees don’t evaluate the study in a reasonable period of time, the study could be sent to diferrent refrees.
- The works sent to the journal have to comply with the ethical rules. As a plagiarism program, Turnitin has been used in our journal. Citations in the plagiarism report must not exceed 20% and while installing the plagiarism report to the system, it is to be installed from the section "download plagiarism report".
- The legal obligations of the journal which are context wholly belong to its author(s).
- Our journal adopts open access policy.
Articles must be presented as it is stated below:
After writing is sent from the personal page which is entered with e-mail address and password, the judge process can be pursued from the same system via Article Following System. After this stage, for being done the revision must be waited for report’s coming from all the judges because the writers can add revisions just once. When the writing is subjoined after done the revision that one judge wants, after that stage a second judge’s claim for one more revision won’t be done.
Title: Title must be consistent with the content and it must be written with bold and 12 font.
Writer name(s) and address: Below the title of writing mustn’t be placed informations like writer name, appellation, the institution that he works and an e-mail address. As writer names could be seen by the administor of the system the information will be enclosed by the editor. While the writings are being subjoined to the system, it must be sured about there is no information about the wrtiter in the writing. This case is important for the judges to have a better way to analyse the article.
Abstract: At the begining of the article there must be english abstract which infers the topic shortly and briefly and consists between 250-300 words. With spacing a line below the summary there must be key words which are at least 3 and at most 5. Abstract drafting must be written with 10 font and with one line spacing. Abstract writing must be written 1 cm inside from left and right.
The main drafting: It must be written at A4 size (29,7*21cm), MS Word programme, with 10 font Calibri writing style and 1,5 line spacing. At the edges of the page there must be 2,5 cm and pages mustn’t be numbered. At article drafting there musn’t be indented, breaks must be set off with spacing1 line (12nk).
All the information in footnote must be written with 9 font and 1 line spacing.
Chapter titles: Main and subtitles could be used for conveying even information and if it is necessary, the titles could be numbered in article.
Tables and diagrams: Tables must have numbers and titles. Tabbles must be in the place where drafting must be. Diagrams must be prepared for the colour print. Diagram numbers and names must be written below the diagram.
Pictures: They must be placed in the drafting with high resolution. While naming the pictures should be obeyed the rules of diagrams and tables.
Citation and references: The articles sended to our journal must be abided the Standard of citation and reference stated below. The studies which doesn’t abide this Standard will be negotiated back for revision. Citiations which are more than one or two sentences must be written 1 cm inside from left and right.
Below the title of References, references must be listed according to their surnames at the end of the drafting. suspended paragraph must be carried for bibliography.
References should be prepared according to APA7 rules.